Sunday, May 15, 2011

Let the Home Study Begin

We were contacted by our caseworker last week and scheduled our first home study for May 26th. I'm not real sure what to expect, but I think it will be an interview format to get to know us. We will actually go to AGAPE for this meeting. There will be 3 or 4 more meetings after that, one of which will be a home visit.

In the meantime, Todd and I got our fingerprinting done and are in the process of finding a PCP so we can schedule our physicals (I know, it's sad that we've been up here two and a half years and we still don't have a PCP, of course that just means that we've been healthy, right?).

Our reference letter forms were sent out to friends and family. Thanks to all of you who completed them and turned them in! (hopefully you said good things!) :)

I'll post again after May 26th to let you know how the first meeting goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment